The Detroit Coalition Against Police Brutality presents A Mother’s Day Celebration An Evening of Poetry, Spoken Word & Rap and a special birthday celebration for Ron Scott Sunday, May 10, 2009 6-9pm 51 W. Hancock Detroit, MI Donation: $10.00 Featuring Readings By: Gloria House Wardell Montgomery Sandra Hines Hip Hop Artists… …and many others!! Refreshments…entertainment…celebration…. [...]
Welcome to the new web site of the Detroit Coalition Against Police Brutality. This blog went live just a couple of days ago and we hope to have more current content up soon. So, please come back.
PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Ron Scott 313.587.6466 Coalition Urges Governor Not to Sign Taser Bill 12/15/06—The Detroit Coalition Against Police Brutality, which has been engaged in investigation, activism and legislative activities regarding police misconduct over the past ten years, reported that it is very concerned about the passage of House Bill 5435, which [...]
PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Ron Scott 313 587 6466 January 9, 2006 Coalition Joins Williams Family in Quest for Justice Demands Public and Legal Action in Aftermath of Morningstar Verdict The Detroit Coalition Against Police Brutality is calling representatives of the State Legislature, Wayne County government officials, and other City of Detroit and [...]
PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Ron Scott 313.963.8116 o 313.587.6466 c Calling Them “A License to Kill,” Coalition Opposes Use of New Bullets 2/24/05—Detroit Coalition Against Police Brutality Ron Scott responded today to the article written by Ben Schmitt and published in the Detroit Free Press on Wednesday, February 23, 2005: “Cops: Ammo Lacks [...]
PRESS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Ron Scott 313.587.6466 May 20, 2004 Detroit Coalition Against Police Brutality Calls 4th Precinct Acquittals “Abominable, Repugnant, and Deplorable” To respond to today’s jury ruling in the Federal case brought by the U.S. Attorney’s Office against eight of the eighteen indicted Detroit Police officers in the 4th Precinct accused [...]
- Coalition Assists in Milton Hall Case, Saginaw, MI September 25, 2012
- Artrell Dickerson, a victim of police brutality July 17, 2012
- Man Shot At Detroit Gas Station, Reportedly Over Price Of Condoms July 17, 2012
- Detroit Coalition Against Police Brutality Workshop July 17, 2012
- Aiyana’s Family, Group Say More Than a Warrant Due for Fatal Cop Raid July 17, 2012
- Bomani: CHAIRPERSON - COUNCIL PRESIDENT THURSDAY, NOVEMBE...
- B. Washington-El: I couldn't agree more Terri! YOUR COMMENTS MIRRO...
- Mrs. Marrero: well orginaly from detroit mi but resident of hous...
- ojos Marrero: calling them with detroit police. brutality is nev...
- Glenda D. Johnson: I agree. Taser use and purchase should be handled ...